Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Met a great men still married seperated

I was married 3 years before i made the decision to up & leave and move back to my country. His a good man but wasnt what i wanted in life.. I believe i knew this long before i got married and used him and a marriage as a scapegoat to get out of my family home which was a very toxic environment.. I know iv hurt him alot & i have apoplogised countless times we alos share a son together and is also 1 of the reason we got married.. It was expected of my parents that he married me due the fact that im pregnant.. We were engage before everything happend but didnt have a date for a wedding untill i found out i was pregnant and marriage was rushed upon us.now im living in my country and have met a wonderful new man my soon to be ex husband an i are not divorced yet his being very difficult and always threatening me with our son, telling me he doesnt want to find out im seeing somebody else or he will take our son from me.. Im so happy with this new person in my life but my family arnt happy about the choice ic v made to move on while still married and are against my new relationship.. I love this new person alot but it gets lonely with everyone "my family" being the way they are and also looking down on my new partner. Id just like to be happy for once.. Is it so wrong to want to move on with my life?

Re: Met a great men still married seperated

Hi,

You deserve to be happy.I don't see anything wrong with finding new love after separating with you ex. Even the paperwork hasn't gone through, in your heart and soul you know it is over and he no longer holds a place in your heart as a lover. The only place he occupies is the father of your child.

Please do not let your family or society tell you that it's too soon to move on. We only have so many years on this Earth and if you spend your time waiting for over peoples approval or permission, you will be waiting too much time.