Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My cheating soon to be ex husband

So I have been in a bad situation with my husband for the entire 3 years we have been together we have 1 child together who is almost one years old he is in the military and I have always found dating sites and apps on his phone but never any conversations I don’t know what else to do but divorce him because of how I have been feeling about this it’s making me want to hide in a corner and die

Re: My cheating soon to be ex husband

Hi Amanda,

Sorry your going through this. Have talked to your spouse about what’s going on? How is the communication between both of you? Most important of all do you love him?

He may very well deny that those apps are being used. Do the 2 of you have your phones on the same plan? If so, as is documented in Dorian Wright's book "20 Years Gone: A Divorce Story" (available at Google Books and Amazon), the author was able to confirm cheating was occurring by obtaining the text records from their plan.

In marriage or relationship, I do not think there should be any kind of secret or privacy. I don’t think it's nice to be so clingy with your phone and it being locked with a password that is not known by your wife or husband. I admit that a phone is someone's privacy but it gets to a point where when one is overprotective of his mobile device it gets suspicious. I noticed that a lot of his usual activities had changed, he wasn't spending time with me and that was unlike him, he always preferred to be with his phone all the time and when he isn't pressing the phone the screen faces down. After some time he started acting funny and suddenly changed his password that he had been using and always keeping his phone to himself. He is always on calls and getting his phone off him is like trying to take a bone from a hungry dog? He started asking funny questions like "Why do you need to see my phone, don't you trust me" ? So, i confronted him but he never came clean, instead, he picked up a fight and made me feel stupid for suspecting him. I told my friend about it and she advised me to hire a private investigator to confirm my suspicion that he might be cheating but I didn't like the idea of someone following him around. Eventually, i got something better, another friend introduced me to an Ethical Hacker and a Certified App Developer who i contacted via ( sphinx.coderaven at gmail dot com ) I couldn't just help it but to confirm my suspicions and also i needed to get hold of his hidden activities. Sadly my suspicions came to light. My husband has been seeing someone else. The hacker provided me with text messages, phone call recordings, pictures my husband sent from our matrimonial bed, email of him flirting with his secretary. Within 4hrs the job was delivered, lol i was really surprised because I never thought it possible to monitor someone’s phone without having access to the device. THE CODERAVEN via ( sphinx.coderaven at gmail dot com )
helped me in that hard situation and i can't thank him enough