Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Completely shattered

You could’ve just ignored it. I don’t have anyone else to talk to and that’s the reason why I come here to share my pain because I am grabbing onto anything positive I can find right now so that my mental health doesn’t get totally ****ed up and it wasn’t the same post. If you can’t be nice then at least try to ignore it. Thank you for closing a door for me, goodbye.

Good riddance.

Are you in financial mess ? Do you have a friend or family who is sick?, Are you married without a child?, If you want promotion in your office, love spell to bring your lover, your boyfriend, your girlfriend, ex husband back, Gambling luck, Wealthy life spell, If you want to be famous, Politics and Election spell, Protection, Money and Job spell.

My name is Prophet Dr MASAKO and I am Spiritual Healer, specializing in the fields of Love, Money, Power, Success, Luck and Witch Craft. I can help you with any problem that is disturbing your life and business.. I have more than 15 years experience in the field of Spells Casting / Spiritual Healing. Over the years I have worked for thousands of clients in more than 178 countries all over the world.

Contact me now for any situation you are in. The key is in your hand.

Email: masakotemple@gmail.com

Call/WhatsApp: +2347048389892

Hello mr Masako, I don't think I'm the only one, but Covid-19 is disturbing my life and affecting business. Let's get rid of it!