Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Divorce not finalized

Hi Jen
Yes
You are right
It makes sense what you are thinking Thank you
It is hard to think about all this thing that is happening ....hopefully I will be in peace and go on with my life If he keeps lying and dragging the divorce do you think I should tell my lawyer ? Do you know usually how long this kind of divorce can take ?
My thinking the way my ex is reacting now is because he does not like to be alone that is why he found someone so quickly (desperation) ...he is not only fooling one lover that he has been going out with now... he have another widow lady my ex and I know for over 3 years I heard him saying to her (where have you been all my life) how could he ???? 😡 be so low
In general Why husbands do this to their wives why? Just be truthful if man does not want to stay in a marriage say so up front right? Instead of doing behind our back ...
There are times I suddenly cry and feel sad even though I have a loving caring family and friends, this happens when I listen to a love song
(By the way a little over 10 years ago he had an emotional affair and I forgave him when we both when to court when I filed for separation than)
How can man be so cruel to us Ladies after being so loyal to the man we loved and cared for in our entire lives...

Love and Peace ✌️ to All

Re: Divorce not finalized

Hi
Why my ex husband is taking his time to provide to his lawyer the disclosure of assets after I filed for divorce ... if I was able to provide this documentation couple of months ago to my lawyer
He is giving his lawyer excuses that he has been going to the doctors and not feeling so well....because I do know that he is actually out of town....he is a liar
He does have some problem with his health but he still can drive, walk and can take care of him
Why man drag divorces?