Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Divorce, psychological abuse

My ex is abusive psychologically. I know I’be made the right decision but he has visitation of our 7yr son. Tonight my son begged to come home because his dad makes him sleep by himself and he is scared. My question is, how do people deal with being without their kids. I hate this! My ex was rarely around before and now I have to share my sine with hime. I feel so alone and my done was begging to come hime tonight. I tried to encourage him to talk to his dad about his feelings, but his dad is firm on his time. I feel like my son is being punished because I let a psychologically abusive relationship and I hate myself for doing this to my son. I just don’t know how people manage this situation.

Re: Divorce, psychological abuse

Hlo friend I want talk to you what's me that my number 7983803331

Re: Divorce, psychological abuse

Hi, I’m not a lawyer, but I wonder if: You reported him to child safety after the next call from your son is received while he’s staying with your ex, about that he feels scared, alone etc, if this would support you in making an application to ask to vary the parenting order to ‘no overnight stays?’ Your son sounds traumatised and may need counselling.