Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: LOST, CONFUSED & OVER IT

Hi Kris
You are going Through a lot
Sorry
After sooooo many problems that you are having with this man what is the reason that you are putting up with the same crap over and over again....Even though you think he will change (he tried many times as you can see) He will not change
I would suggest him to see a neurologist to find out why he treats you this way ?
Why won’t you leave?
Is best for you to be alone with your Kids than living with a man that does not respect or appreciate
Wish you Luck 🙏
Take care of yourself and your Kids
You already did so much for him
HE WILL NOT CHANGE

Re: LOST, CONFUSED & OVER IT

I agree 100%. I actually told him yesterday to go figure out what is wrong with him and leave us alone. I get lost in the guilt of knowing that he has nobody and feel like if the roles were reversed, I'd want somebody to stay and help me through. I just do not believe there is anything else I can do for him. I have tried being patient, ignoring, screaming at the top of my lungs, walking away, loving him through it, and dismissing him from the home completely. No matter the tactic, the result are always, always the exact same.

The best part is when I mirror his behavior at him, he becomes irrirated and tells me that I am a horrible person. I just stare at him. I do tell him I mirroring what he does to me, and would you know that he turns even that and says he acts like he does because of how I treat him? Dealing with him is absolutely mind boggling and exhaustive. I just want to know how prevalent this behavior is? I know all about narcissism, and while he carries some of those traits, there is just something different I can't put my finger on. His control through distorted recollection of events seems very authentic, I think he actually believes what he is saying. He also does care about how people perceive him, but he doesn't really care enough to put any effort into having a big following or anything. He likes his mundane job because he can basically sneak off and sleep when ever. He honestly is just concerned about himself and himself alone.