Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Not so ready... But decisive

It’s good that your child is so young. Better to get out of the relationship now, relatively early, than suffer long-term or for your child to grow old enough to understand what’s going on and potentially get embroiled in the acrimony.

So, he’s had sex with another woman in the first year of your marriage? DITCH HIM. What a scumbag! Once a cheater, always a cheater…

Hi and thanks for your response. I believe prior to getting married because his child was born from this other woman while we were married for about 8months. I only found out later and by the time I was also pregnant and had to endure alot of pain during my pregnancy and had some complications of almost having a miscarriage and was seeing a therapist. The two children are 9months apart only. I agree is best to get out now due to my child being young. I have attempted before although not fully executed as promises of change and forth and we started seeing a therapist together in aim of fixing the relationship. But I know nothing is the same and will never be the same between us. It is difficult to belief rhe love he claims to have for me. On the other hand he is a good father to our son and they have a very close bond. Also he is a good man in heart is just that he is a serial cheater and that's hard to rebuild trust between us. How does one start this process again that have been tried before and the process is long and expensive here.

Anyone please help