Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sign Up Now! Rebuilding When Your Relationship Ends Workshop. Starts January 19, 2022

About this Eventbrite

10 Weeks: beginning every Wednesday from January 19th through to March.23, 2022.

7:00 pm – 9:00 pm MTN, Via Zoom

Has your relationship just ended? Experiencing a loss? Are you asking, “Should I stay or should I go?” Has it been a while since your breakup, and you haven’t moved on? Consider Rebuilding Seminars to get unstuck and feel better so you can move forward. We heal together in small groups that form lasting, trusted social connections — the antidote to the isolation that can accompany loss.

Participants will work through a proven, time tested 19-rebuilding blocks process to progress towards healing and rebuilding trust in self and relationship. Based on the work of Dr. Bruce Fisher, the renowned pioneer in the field of divorce recovery.

You will move beyond frustrated patterns and overwhelming emotions and progress more easily into coping with daily life stresses and life challenges. Ultimately, your senses will be refined, clarified and redefined.

Save perhaps years recovering from your lost relationship...Take a leap of faith and do what others have done already and were so grateful they had!

Special Evening Guest Speaker: A Certified Divorce Financial Analyst that is specially trained to teach all financial aspects of the pending decisions in a separation and divorce. They will provide financial education and awareness to individuals in need of support and planning of financial implications during divorce.

Closed group of up to 15 participants to allow for proper personal care and attention. Course material to be purchased via Amazon for $27.67 CAD or at a local book store. Full details provided upon enrollment. Note, this program equates to 20 hours of in person life coaching, valued at $2800!

Facilitated by Carolyn J. Collin, Certified Professional Holistic Life Coach. Selected best life coach by Best in Edmonton. We're dedicated to getting the best results! Website: www.redefinecoach.com - Check out our testimonials page and/or Google reviews.

Testimonial from a past participant: "Carolyn is the best Life Coach and Practitioner this city has to offer. Working with her was an incredibly transformative experience. She is warm, compassionate, and professional; if you ever feel stuck in any area of your life, she can guide you through and help you bust through any blocks you might have.

I've been Carolyn's client not just in a one-on-one setting, but also in a group setting in her Divorce Care Support Group. She helped me through one of the most challenging times of my life. The positive changes I've made with her have stayed with me, and I will continue to work with her indefinitely!" ~Timmie Horvath