Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Flirting

First of all, I wouldn't compare how he acts at work with how he acts at home. I don't think that is a fair comparison and isn't constructive. We all behave a bit differently at work or in different settings.

Focus on how he treats you. That's a question that only you can answer. Can you communicate with him that you don't like how he treats you (without comparing), can it improve, etc.

Now, I don't think calling women "Hey beautiful" is flirty, friendly or gentlemanly. I think it is disrespectful to his customers. I personally would find it irritating to have someone in s customer service job speaking to me like that.
But, that doesn't really have anything to do with you, he thinks he is being funny and "engaging"

Good luck!
Kelly

Re: Flirting

I agree with Kelly, you can’t compare how he acts at work to how he acts at home. I further agree that I would get irritated if someone I didn’t know, while I was at a store or wherever spoke to me in that fashion. My husband is not very attentive with me (I have recently found out why) and sadly I am in the same boat in I don’t like my husband at all and am thinking of divorcing. But, this is about you, if he can not see how those behaviors bother you, then you have to ask yourself if he is worth your time, effort and energy.

Good luck 🍀