Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Companionship

Hello Everyone
Would you stay in an marriage that is boring?
We go out there is nothing to talk about between us just daily routine such as weather, where to go for dinner, work etc...
Boring everyday stuff
Even when we go away for couple of days still the same ....
He does not like to talk to much ...I like to live in a noise environment and he likes to much of quiet times :(
I like when people talk about anything and everything but he does not :((
When we go out to eat is just so quiet ...been married for 25 yrs , when I met him he was not so quiet and I trust him 110%
That he is faithful . I did say to him talk to me about anything and than he will say “love you”
I always do the talking and his answer will be a yes or no or yes dear . (No details ) just short answer .
I see other couples how they react with each other and I see them communicating and I wish my husband will do the same with me.
I know everyone is different , but I am tired of being alone in this marriage.
Should I stay or should I go ?
I do activities and have few friends that I go out with and I feel more happy being with my friends than being with a boring husband .
🤷🏻‍♀️What to do 😐

Re: Companionship

If he is kind to you, I recommend staying to work things out. It sounds like he loves you, you could always try couples counselling to see if that helps bring him out of his shell a bit. Maybe try some new activities together to have a new topic to talk about. Or adopt a pet together if you do not have children.