Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Divorce

Similar reasons control issues especially with money. He actually filed but then wanted to back out of it. I ran with it all the way to the bank. It took almost four years and thousands in attorneys fees but I feel like I was let out of jail after all those years. For anyone staying for what ever reason you can’t get those wasted years back again.

Good for you Lily 👏
Sorry you have to go through all this crap with him and the lawyers because of him ...actually my divorce is not even finalized yet it will be already one year and 1/2 and he is not agreeing of some of the division of properties that we built together to be evenly divided or what I have chosen .
Like a yo-yo going back and forward of agreeing.

Well said ... all those years wasted that unfortunately we can not get it back

Never too late right ? as much as it hurt a person
Wish you the best 🤗

So sorry you are still going through the process which never ends. I live in CA a community property state Should have been quick and not that hard to settle but alas it wasn’t,. I have three grandchildren two of which have autism. Change is very difficult for them. They were very upset that we may have to give up the family home. He used this to basically blackmail me into agreeing to things I would never have normally agree to. Mind you he already purchased another home he had been living in for two years. If we could not agree on the home the court was going to force it be sold. I let him rob me to keep the family home as not to upset my grandkids and I am glad I did. Stay strong and don’t let him steal from you. You can do this,