Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Unconscious mind

Do you think that cheating is because :
man have an
Unconscious mind ?
I talked to a Priest and I said that my husband of 30 years is having an emotional affair and the Priest told me that my husband have an unconscious mind 🫤
Does it sound crazy?

Re: Unconscious mind

Unconscious mind? Meaning he has no conscious? I disagree with your priest. Unless he has been diagnosed with dementia, etc., he knows what he is doing. I imagine he is attracted to this woman and feels entitled to talk to her without consideration for vows or your feelings. Sorry to be blunt but men or black and white with no grey area in-between.

She is not even attracted and unfortunately I seen her too.
She is my age 58 yrs old and she likes flirting and she is a loud person too
Opposite of me.
Thank you for your reply
I know no marriage is perfect but he likes to talk about our disagreement when we both argue about something I did not agreed with him.

Hi love

Ask another priest, your husband knew what he was doing. I’m assuming he knows right from wrong! He knows not to rob a bank or drive drunk, correct? Your husband made the choice to cheat. My husband blamed his 2 year on going affair on prostate cancer treatment, his father being Ill and Parkinson’s for his cheating, but he still knew the difference between right and wrong. Cheating is a choice, as everything else in life.

That is right
They are old enough to know the difference between right and wrong
Thank you for replying