Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I just can’t comprehend

Someone who feels guilty so has to blame the victim. Just protect yourself and your family financially. Sometimes when reality sets in and they take stock of their losses it no longer seems so wonderful.. Don’t trust him to be fair or to do the right thing financially. I would make sure He isn’t taking the money out of accounts and getting you in debt with credit cards. Forget the other women. It is foolish on her side being his supervisor. Most companies frown on that. I am so sorry for your pain. Betrayal is painful. Don’t let your grief cloud your judgement. It sounds like you need to talk to a lawyer soon if you haven’t already.

Re: I just can’t comprehend

Thank you Lily and I am most certainly working on not allowing my feelings/emotions or grief to cloud my judgment. I have since cut/closed out any mutual accounts and/or credit cards and I did make sure to place any saved up money into an account set up for our kids future that they will be able to use once they turn 21. I made a very stupid mistake prior to finding out about the affair and withdrew all my 401K money in order to pay off our debts. I have been left with nothing but slowly am rebuilding.