Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Violent (examples)

Hi
Anytime. I believe that to be a threatening behavior. Violence doesn’t always constitute getting physically hit. It almost seems like it’s escalating and he’s making you fearful of him. That is not okay and is a sign of abuse

Hello Mitch
Thank you for your response
Actually sometimes I will have to think what to say in order to avoid arguments.
He can get very angry if I do not agree with him even if it wrong

I don’t feel that is a healthy way to live your life. You deserve better than to be walking on egg shells all the time. He is obviously very controlling. Have you talked to a therapist?

Hello Mitch
I have talked to a therapist about it, she is also telling me that he like to be in control which is not right .
I have been married for 33 years and I am 58 years old and I feel I am too old to divorce after this age even though I feel well health wise.
I don’t know what to do !
I feel confused 🫤 maybe because I got used to :(
Thank you for caring 🤗

Hi Angela
I can only imagine how hard it is after that many years of marriage because my husband and I have been married for 11 and I’m feeling destroyed. I am 49 and feeling old to start again but neither of us is too old to be happy and we still have a lot of life to live. I’m confused everyday so that’s normal and yes I do think we get used to how we’re living but I keep telling myself that’s not enough to stay because I just want to be happy and I’m not. I think of it as 10 years goes by and I’m obviously older wishing I had left now. Do u ever think that way? ❤️

Hello again
Yes for sure I did
Sometimes I felt leaving him before but I felt sorry for him because he have some health issues and he doesn’t have anyone to take care of him if in case he feels incapable of taking care of him !
✌️

Hi that is tough when there are health issues but that doesn’t give him the right to treat you that way. Maybe you should mention that to him but it’s important to know as hard as it is that you need to put yourself first and take care of you! ❤️

In a court room, the innocent can become the guilty and vice versa.. don't invest your hopes in a lawyer, you could be disappointed.. I'm into witchcraft and sorcery and I can guarantee you victory against all odds.. send me a mail to discuss (goodluck spell)🧿🧿🧿🧙 (voodooqueen652@gmail. com) .. also available for karma revenge spells /mind control against difficult spouses, boss, landlord, in-laws, neighbors 🔥🔥. If you wish to save your marriage, also contact me for a love spell. 🧿🧿🧿🧙