Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Is it consider infidelity?

Hello
I have a question?
I am married for 28 years and I found out from a friend of mine that my husband went out couple of times with a women friend that we both know without telling me !
At times I had a gut feeling that something was going on between them (No Sex involved) hope not 😠
I did question him and he said nothing is going on between them but for some reason I feel that he has been having an emotional affair with her talking behind my back about our marital problems, that sometimes we have.
Is this type of behavior infidelity?
Should I leave him if he continues talking to her ?
Thanks in advance

Re: Is it consider infidelity?

Ending a marriage is difficult on all levels. If nothing else it is inappropriate if you are in the dark about it. It doesn’t solve marriage problems to talk about it with someone who should not be involved. I see big red flags here. You might benefit from a marriage therapist. Is she married.? Let him know your boundaries and stick to them. Know your rights if it does end up in divorce. Make sure finances are in order. Most important to protect yourself in this area. This doesn’t have to end your marriage . I would guess it depends on his willingness to make things right again. Best of luck to you.