Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Still married but getting divorced

Hi, It’s worrying he’s recording you, AND that he’s been unfaithful but still living with you. He might be trying to film evidence to use against you when it comes to applying for custody of your child. Be very wary. Start recording him also-any outbursts etc. but…ultimately, you need to move out. ASAP. Go see a lawyer about your legal and financial rights. I’m assuming the child is his biological child and he’ll have to pay something towards their upkeep? Do you have a relative you can move in with temporarily while the divorce is going through? Or…given he’s announced he wants a divorce-why doesn’t he just move in with her? He’s bad news hun. You may not want a divorce, but he’s giving signs of being hostile/disrespectful towards you, so the best thing you can do for you and your child right now, is to get some distance from him, get your independence back, and get legal advice for if/when he tries a custody ‘attack’ on you over your child. I’d be focusing on getting legal advice, not my emotions right now.