Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Still living with my husband

Like Lily said already-he’s trying to blame you for his actions and behaviours in having an affair! The bloody nerve of him! There doesn’t sound to be much ‘quality’ in this marriage for you hun? Being ignored etc etc? Where the fun or equality of partnership in that? Where’s the open and respectful communication? Where’s his remorse for his choice to have an affair? Because at the end of the day-he made a choice to go through with it. The fact his shiny image is now tarnished-is of His doing, his actions-not yours!

I’d really be considering what true ‘value’ this marriage now has for you. He sounds big-headed and egotistical. Are you confident he won’t have another affair? There’s a saying ‘A leopard doesn’t change its spots.’

This now has to be about YOU and the life you want. Don’t be a doormat hun-and I don’t mean that nastily - I just mean that often, men will have their cake and eat it, while their doting spouse waits in the wings for love and attention, hoping upon hope, their husband will have an ephiphany and see them for the beautiful, loving, kind, intelligent etc. woman they are. Take back control over your life. Be in the driving seat. If he ignores you/neglects you, tell him that he needs to up his game or you’ll leave him. And mean it. You’re not second best. He’s lucky to have you :)

Re: Still living with my husband

In a court room, the innocent can become the guilty and vice versa.. don't invest your hopes in a lawyer, you could be disappointed.. I'm into witchcraft and sorcery and I can guarantee you victory against all odds.. send me a mail to discuss (goodluck spell)πŸ§ΏπŸ§ΏπŸ§ΏπŸ§™ (voodooqueen652@gmail. com) .. also available for karma revenge spells /mind control against difficult spouses, boss, landlord, in-laws, neighbors πŸ”₯πŸ”₯. If you wish to save your marriage, also contact me for a love spell. πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•