Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stopped contributing toward the mortgage

The court has awarded me 65% of the equity of the sale of the home.
My very soon to be ex husband has now decided to stop his contributions toward the mortgage, he was paying 62.5 % of the monthly payments and I was 37.5% due to the fact that is salary is three times as much as mine and we brought the house together on a combined income.
Hes said he has contacted the bank and cancelled our mortgage for 3 months, saying the missed payment will be taken out of the equity once the house has been sold, this in turn means I will be paying 65% of the missed payments, hes obviously trying to claw back some money. can he legally do this? also can the bank actually do this with out my say so, as it is a joint mortgage?

any help would be great!

Thank you.

Re: Stopped contributing toward the mortgage

In a court room, the innocent can become the guilty and vice versa.. don't invest your hopes in a lawyer, you could be disappointed.. I'm into witchcraft and sorcery and I can guarantee you victory against all odds.. send me a mail to discuss (goodluck spell)🧿🧿🧿🧙 (voodooqueen652@gmail. com) .. also available for karma revenge spells /mind control against difficult spouses, boss, landlord, in-laws, neighbors 🔥🔥. If you wish to save your marriage, also contact me for a love spell. 🔮🔮🔮