Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
View Entire Thread
Re: Divorce papers in California

If you have a attorney they handle this for you. you must provide a proof of service with the courts. To my knowledge that is up to the one who filed. I was attorney represented and my lawyer did everything. I filed in Ca where I reside.