Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Lost and alone

Incredibly sorry to read about the suffering you are going through. As a man I was always taught to treat women with respect and uplift them. It sounds like he caught you on the rebound from your first divorce which means there probably was some healing on your part that still needed to take place.
Now you have a daughter with Him and found out he was being manipulative and lying which he would have been doing far before he met you.
I never tell people to get divorced as the damage it causes is pretty significant. You have done it once and may say hey whats two times but the damage to your MINDSET about men and self esteem will be that you cannot find a good man. All relationships that break up are broken from both ends as in something in his mind about you does not work and vice versa. IF he is open to it find a good ( I say Christian) counselor where everything can be said OUT LOUD with no interruptions by either party ( I have done this trust me it works) and then they person listening can unbiased point out where things need help.

God loves both you and your husband and you have formed a covenant in his eyes. Seek him and pray for advice and peace. Marriage is a hard road and sometimes your spouse anger comes out at you but the truth is its really anger at themselves or something somebody else did or said. Remember you always hurt the one the most that you love the most because we don't put up defense with those we love so it all comes through.

God Bless
Keith

No, no, no Keith! She is being emotionally and verbally AND financially being abused. She’s is brought to tears frequently by his verbal attacks, neglect and dishonesty. And yet, you want her to stay in the marriage? **** that! She deserves better than pandering to a controlling, narcissistic ****wit…

Typical male advice ,sorry but from what i read sticking up for abusive MAN on this sight when serious concerns are exspressed text book abuse

Did she say it was a 1 time occurrence keith? Did i miss that ? Because that is forgivable not what your saying