Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Feeling empathy at my Ex

Hello ZH

I am not sure if I want to be talking to him after he treated me and I don’t like the way he is with me once he called me (Piece of Sh-t) (Dumb Sh-t) and when he was angry just because I did not listened to him ,he say to me (you Lucky to be alive) and I know he will not change and you cannot change a person either . How can I talk to him after he treated me this way?
Every time he texts me that he has been sick I just like to ignore him . I know it sounds harsh and cold as much as it hurts me I just can’t start talking to him . “sorry”
They are what they are .
he can be manipulative and I am afraid that I will go back and get stuck with him because I will fall for it once he starts controlling me into it, he can get angry if I say something to him and also not agreeing with him.
Unfortunately My kids never have a decent childhood because of his controlling ways, he even controlled their future by doing something they did not want to be :(
But now they are doing what they dreamed of :) and I am proud of them of not giving up on their dreams , they have told me that he is a sociopath , controlling person.
After I filed for divorce I heard that he was talking to a female friend that he has not done anything to me and he does not know Why I left him and he does not consider his kids anymore it”s my kids .
I do Thank you for responding 🤗

Re: Feeling empathy at my Ex

I'm Waheed from Pakistan Punjab I am serious about relationship 💯 I am simple man r u interested plz contact with me+923004380345 my WhatsApp no