Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Scammer

My soon to be ex (hopefully) asked me for a divorce at the end of July. I asked him if there was someone else. Well, he told me he met someone from TikTok and he wants to be with her. Well, with so many scams going on, I thought right away that something wasn't right. Supposedly she lives in Texas and has two kids. She's a single mother and doesn't work. Well, he asked me for money to send her. Everytime I say no, he gets mad. I'm finally had to move my money so he can't get it. He hasn't worked since 2015 so he doesn't have any money. He been selling things to get money to send her. He uses Apple play card and uses the WhatsApp to text her. I'm got a hold of a divorce attorney. My problem is I don't have my driver's license so unfortunately he has to take me to work . I need to have some I can talk to about this

Re: Scammer

What a bloody nerve he has! Asking for you to give him money to be unfaithful to you with?! I wouldn’t really care if he’s being scammed. He’s soon no longer to be your problem (I hope you said yes to getting divorced?) The only thing I’d be concerned about financially, is if he’s entitled to some of your savings if there’s a divorce? Seeing a lawyer is a good idea. Learning to drive (if that’s what the situation is, rather than your licence being suspended), is also going to be really important (or moving closer to your job), because you won’t have him to transport you to work anymore if/when you divorce.

And if he’s being taken for a ride/scammed? Serves him bloody right!

Yes I am definitely getting a divorce. Now he been telling me they are done and wants to continue with the marriage. Well, I'm done. I work on getting my driver's permit. Hopefully Saturday I can take the test and then my sister is going to help me drive. I'm hoping to have my license before my birthday in October. I'm not ever taking him back!! That's for sure

You GO girl!!! 👍🌸
Wishing you well for a happier life ahead 🙏🏼

Just an update, I got my permit Thursday!! My sister is going to help me with my driving so hopefully I will have my license before my birthday in October. Hope to have the divorce filled by Thanksgiving.