Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Husband cheated. Tried to work things out. He wants divorce and leave the kids.

If he wants to leave then let him… hold open the door for him to leave yourself… I understand you have financial burdens but he doesn’t want to stay he will always have one foot in the door and one foot out…

The fantasy women doesn’t love him and he is clearly conflating love with lust… I assume he is a grown adult the fact that he hasn’t been able to distinguish between the two shows his level intelligence…

You deserve to be with someone who wants to be there who won’t walk when his dick is slightly excited…
You deserve love and support! And if he’s not willing to provide that then let that **** go…

He should morally provide child support and if not then the legal system can deal with that… I appreciate it’s not an easy road to travel but the one your on is no easier… he wants to leave holding onto him will only hurt you more in the long run…

You can’t make people love you or do what you want them to do… you should work with, what they tell you… if he wants to go ok (not ok now, but it will be ok)