Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Smart Mortgage Solutions for Divorcing Couples

My name is Manny Kagan. As a mortgage broker in California, I have been helping clients with various mortgage needs, including divorce and separation issues, since 1983.

I thought you may find my experience useful in finding a smart mortgage solution designed to help couples dealing with a divorce.

Since you may not be aware of who I am and what I do, here is a quote from an endorsement sent to me by Vivian L. Holley, Attorney at Law in San Francisco, who had spent more than forty years providing legal services as a mediator and family law attorney:

QUOTE …I often have clients who need to buy out their spouse’s interest in the family home when they divorce. I have worked with Manny Kagan for more than twenty years, and Manny has always been able to find a way to find the loans needed to make the divorce settlement work. He has found sources of loans for my most unusual clients involving the elderly or disabled or self-employed individuals. He has been able to approach the situation as a problem solver, and indeed, he has provided the missing link to make the property division come out to everyone’s satisfaction… Manny is a true believer in helping people solve their problems. My clients and I have been fortunate to have him on our team all these years… UNQUOTE

This being said, please feel free to contact me with specific mortgage related challenges that you may face in the process of divorce at MannyKagan@comcast.net

Sincerely,
Manny Kagan,
President,
Pacific Bay Financial Corporation