Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Just having a Sh%t day

Today my ex’s lawyer sent a very terse letter that seems as though he is going to be playing such hardball with me I don’t even want to fight. I am having a very hard time getting through the every day even though I am working with my doctor and counsellor. It feels as though every day is the same of feeling sad, hopeless and not good enough.

Your ex sounds just like mine. Ten years together and now he says that I am too old, after he cheated and lied straight to my face for months. When I started to catch on he said that I was crazy and completely in the wrong to accuse him of such behaviour.

I am posting in solidarity. Been having quite a few bad days myself with despair and hopelessness. If I read one more positive affirmation on Pinterest, I'm going to throw my laptop out the window.

My soon to be ex had an emotional affair, continues to deny to me and everyone that he had an affair, and is also playing hardball with me. A friend said "thou dost protest too much" and I thought it was perfect for all those men who are just angry they got caught. Accountability is difficult to handle.