Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Heartbroken

Hi Tracy. I too am now going through a similar situation. He came to me on the morning of our 21st anniversary. He told me that I had let myself go, gained too much weight and that he was not attracted to me. He also informed me that he met someone and he has feelings for her BUT he said, “I didn’t cheat on you”. Then he moved out a week later. Then two days later came back and told me he loved me and wanted to work things out. We had sex then he left to his new apt. Four days later he texted me that he’d made a mistake and we should just move on, “for now”. He did this same thing 3 more times. Coming over, asking me if I was willing to change, talking me into sex then leaving and ghosting me until the next time. Then I put my foot down ( I know, finally right?) and said no. I held firm for two weeks. Then last Saturday I was weak and slept with him again. The very next day my friend who lives down the road from his new place told me there was a girl at his house. She called two days later and said that the girl has moved in. Now I’m sitting here crying and angry at not just him but myself for allowing myself to be treated this way after all he said and did to me. That does not include the anger and pain of all he’s done and said BEFORE our 21st anniversary. “Your ass is too wide, you’re a piece of sh1t, you’re lazy, you need to eat this and not that, wear this not that, you don’t need to go out with friends, you’re friends are stupid, you’re family is trash… etc”! I’m in therapy now for the first time in my life. I agree with Debra, get some professional help. I think you will benefit greatly from it. I’ll pray for you. Please pray for me as well.