Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Afraid to start over

I have been married for 4 years now and we have 1 children who just turned 2 years.
While I was pregnant I found out my husband had been talking to different girls on dating apps
He even created a fake accounts under different names to talk to women.
I would videos and pictures of nudes sent to him and texts, the list goes on and on.
I confronted him and tried to kick him out. I was due in a month it was covid I needed someone to be with me at the hospital.
I'm a forgiving person months passed and we spoke about it and he hid family intervened.
Begining if this year I found messages about but he said that it was tempting the he didn't want to gi back and he's doing is best to stay afloat.
Come July I found a messages of him solicitating a girl to have sex. Profile pictures saved up of girls from tinder.
Plus, he said he was sorry again and deleted everything gave me passwords to all his accounts mobile,social media and bank accounts.
He said he wants us to work so he is taking this steps this is after I found d a video of him on a live call with a girl dancing for him.
Two weeks late I took his phone to see exactly what he deleted and found out he 3 different videos of him having sex with a girl in a hotel.
I want to divorce him and we are just about to put a down payment to our first home.
I'm hurting so bad as we had already put our staff in storage.
I cant see myself through with this man. It hurts so bad, humiliation disrespect
He cried and begged me for forgiveness but I don't want yo forgive him because ge will never stop.
I'm scared of starting over after 8 years being together
My heart knows this is the best decision for me
In my culture they don't consider this grounds for separation and I know they will ask me to pray, got to counseling but deep down I know this mam will never change.
He loves attention he gets from different women plus I feel like I married the wrong man.
I feel bad I have to separate him from my son buy I can't stand this toxic relationships