Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Emotional manipulation?

I'm considering a separation or divorce from my husband of 5 years together 10. I feel like he's emotional manipulative. Currently hea giving me the silent treatment. Two days ago he got ****** that I interrupted him a few times then screamed at me and took off for the day. No apology when he came asked him where he went and said don't worry about it. I know he wants me to break the ice but not this time. I'm just over his insecurities and immaturity. He's constantly telling me things he'd like me to improve on I our relationship but the other way around he doesn't take it well. I am going to talk to a therapist first but this really isn't an easy decision.....why are guys so ridiculous!

Re: Emotional manipulation?

I don’t know why guys are so ridiculous sometimes. Therapist sounds good & maybe a short vacation alone to collect your thoughts.

Re: Emotional manipulation?

He acts like a child and can not accept accountability what so ever! Got into a huge fight last night he's toxic as hell. I'm going to divorce him and will get everything sorted prior to filing and telling him. How can someone just never grow up and be mature enough not to handle criticism or feedback of any kind