Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: When did you know it was time

Get a lawyer. Find a therapist. Make a plan to leave. Trust what your gut is telling you. Not your heart or even your head. If your gut is screaming to leave….then leave. Hold your head high and know you dis everything you could .

My spouse and I have been having issues, he's been cheating on me, well I thought until I actually confronted him and he kept denying any claims regarding that, so I hired an ethical hacker who helped me hack his phone, I wasn't trying to be bad or anything, I truly just wanted to know my place in our relationship and not be a fool for love. I came in contact with a certified hacker that helped with regard my request and found enough prove I needed to move. you can contact her via (hackqueen99@gmail. com)

I knew it was time to leave the satanic midget when he refused to share the AOL password even though we were on the same account It was sometime before he was assigned to recruiting duty. My friends and family had warned me not to marry him because he was short and unattractive and that type tends to have a ridiculous amount of insecurities. I also knew it was time to leave because my new little dog couldn't stand him.:laughing: She bit him 4 times in one month and always drew blood. She was a good little dog. But my story does have a very happy ending. Trust in God, not yourself. I wound up with a fabulous man that's the complete opposite of the satanic midget. I've been happily married to my WONDERFUL hubby of normal height, high intelligence and everything for 20 years plus.

Wow thank you all! All of these responses hit close to home. I am working with a therapist right now but am still leaning towards leaving.

My watershed moment came after I decided to keep two lists. One for all the times STBE was mean, irrational, difficult, thoughtless, etc. The second for every time he was kind, caring, thoughtful. (And I don’t mean kind in expected ways such as bringing something from the kitchen when he was going anyway.)

That first list was long, quickly. The second still doesn’t have anything on it.

The thing is, if you are contemplating divorce you should probably get one. Good luck.