Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I am not sure what to do

My spouse and I have been having issues, he's been cheating on me, well I thought until I actually confronted him and he kept denying any claims regarding that, so I hired an ethical hacker who helped me hack his phone, I wasn't trying to be bad or anything, I truly just wanted to know my place in our relationship and not be a fool for love. I came in contact with a certified hacker that helped with regard my request and found enough prove I needed to move. you can contact her via (hackqueen99@gmail. com)

Re: I am not sure what to do

I'm sorry that you are going through this.
Verbal and emotional abuse are never okay.

I would recommend couseling for the two of you and also for you by yourself. It helped me alot learn better ways to respond and not respond to the verbal abuse. I learned how to take back my power and not let him manipulate me.

If you don't think it'll get better, then I recommend consulting with an attorney. I waited too long, but I finally got out and am so happy living in peace and quiet.

My ex- finally went for the help and medication that he needed and now we get along much better, but I still don't have to live with him! :)

All the best!
Kelly