Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
5 Chapters to Surviving a Separation

I remember the struggle of my separation and divorce journey.

Once upon a time, I was a broken-hearted and broke woman. I had been a stay-at-home mom for years, had no money to my name, and was paralyzed by the pain and fear of the end of my marriage. I needed a lot of help, but the help that was available to me was expensive. And I was just not in a position to pay the price it was gonna take

I was only able to afford therapy on a sliding scale, twice a month, and in-between those sessions, I was a mess.

It took me a long time to work through the pain and loss. And even longer to find myself worth and really love myself again. This is why I created the "From Devastated to Divorced" program. I took what I learned along with the feed back of other women who walked a similar road, and created something like a "MAP" to help guide you forward.

I would love to tell you more about this program and see if it is something that would benefit you. If you are already worried that its gonna be out of your budget, I want you to know that there is an option for as little as $25! So please don't let money hold you back from valuable help moving forward.

Reach out to me at HeavyPagesPodcast @ Gmail . com

San't wait to hear from you!

Josie