Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
What do I need from my doctor

I have a condition where my body paralyzes . I can work to a degree and I'm actually starting a job in 2 weeks however, the owner is aware of my condition.

Can I get something from my doctor saying something about my ability to work?

What do I need?

I do not collect disability.