Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Terrified, overwhelmed & depressed

Thank you. I will look up your podcast. I listen to Podcasts nightly.
I have 2 kids. They are the reason I am still here and functioning.

I feel my husband has changed a lot over the past few years due to his depression and has said things to me that I feel are unforgivable. I am trying to keep it together for the sake of my 13 year old son. I am not in love with him anymore and I don't think he will consider couples therapy although I would as a last ditch effort. I am beginning to plan things out for the next year; it is difficult living with him knowing how I feel and that I want to end the marriage. It is helpful to join a forum like this. Thank you.

Hang in there, it’s gets better. I still struggle here and there at night but every day gets a teeny bit better. I was married for 20 years and I am in the middle of the divorce process. Should be finalized soon. This is a time to gather your support system of friends and family as well as finding a good therapist. One day at a time!

Thank you. I’ve shared what’s going on with some of the people around me. I’ve been hesitant to share because I kept thinking things would work out. I’ve been denying that this was really happening. Lately, it’s been hitting me more. The stages of grief are real.