Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sad

So sad about life right now. My soon-to-be ex husband cheated on me with Cam girls and is now living with someone else. We have kids that are with a relative right now. I feel like they’re conspiring to keep my kids away from me. It’s a mess. He put us in a lot of debt too. It’s keeping me up at night. I want my kids back & I just want a divorce. Will this ever get better?

Re: Sad

It can get better. Keep reaching out for support from people who you trust. It's a long road, but you can feel better again.

Re: Sad

I'm sorry you're going through that. Everything I read says that things will get better eventually. I'm separated from my husband, I moved out about 2 months ago. Somehow he's perfectly fine. We have a daughter together that's 19 months old, and when we lived together he could not be bothered to take care of her or spend any time with her. Now that we're separated and divorcing, he is demanding to keep her 50% of the time. It breaks my heart every time I have to hand her over. Meanwhile work is overwhelming and there are days where I literally feel like I'm going to lose my mind. I wish there was a manual on how to do this...