Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Confused

I’m in a confusing situation. About 2 yrs ago my husband left around December . In February I found out he was with someone, getting to know this person and obviously having sex. In June he came back but I had not processed the trauma and I really tried to make it work. All I asked for was time and affection. None which he could do. After many attempts and several times of him telling me to leave , I did. Maybe it was too soon but I meet a person and begin seeing him. This man gave me everything I was looking for. After 2 months of being gone my ex finds out and know he is trying. I have signed divorce papers but not yet legally divorced. Ex decides to contact this man. This man knew the situation but has now asked for some time until things are finalized. In my head I’m done with my ex but I still question if that is the right choice. My heart is suffering because of this other man. I don’t know what to do.

Re: Confused

I think you need to follow through with the divorce. Then give yourself time to emotionally heal. Your soon to be ex is only playing games and the new man might be just a distraction you chose during a tough time.

Re: Confused

Thanks for your feedback