Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Would like to hear from women who left their husbands

Like you I too had made the severe mistake of marrying the wrong specimen. I cannot refer to that thing as human. In my case, he was a compulsive liar, delusional, ungodly, starved for attention among other things. I'm convinced that he's the product of inbreeding so thank GOD ALMIGHTY I refused to have children with him (especially after seeing both sides of his family tree). When I made a clean getaway from the satanic midget, I lived with my mother until I landed a job out of state. He had liked knowing I was at my mother's as his way of keeping tabs on me. He was stupid enough to ask my mother of my whereabouts and when she refused to tell him, he got a married couple we had known for about a year to call my mother to have her ask me to call them and they tried to find out my whereabouts. Fortunately I was with a real man (my current hubby) who wouldn't let him get anywhere near me.

A former co-worker of mine had been in the same situation. She was married to an abusive and lazy pig who refused to work and expected her to make all the money. If she didn't make enough money in tips, he'd beat her. She finally got away from him and it didn't take long for her to land a new husband who just happened to be a former customer. He helped her escape her abusive husband by leaving her his car when he had to leave for a business trip. When her husband hit her for telling him they were through, she immediately went to the police dept. One of the cops even gave her his card and told her to phone him even if he was off duty if he ever came after her again. Her husband was arrested that same night.