Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Angry

Thank you. Hope you find some peace. Really all I want. Be well.

I am in an abusive marriage with a narcissist that steals everything I have bought takes our money and is physically and verbally abusive He is on drugs and is retired so I work and he can go be with his gfs and take everything I have worked for and put it in storage somewhere It’s too much to even think about I am so afraid to be alone but I desperately need out but I don’t know if I can do it I’m terrified Is there anywhere to find people that want to exchange numbers and have friends to talk to each other in times of weakness or sadness or whenever they need you

I'm sorry. That really sucks. My sister's lawyer for her divorce bled her so much of her money, she couldn't even afford to complete the process and is still married to the jerk and now owes the lawyer a ton. Her husband was being difficult about their business and made things take so long, she spent all her money on the stupid lawyer. Sorry yours was such an ass too. Glad that you had the guts to get your divorce. I didn't, but now that my husband told me, I'm honestly thrilled. I didn't have the guts, and he's given me no choice, and I have no idea if he'll wait before leaving for me to find a job or secure a place to live, but if I can just get situated and save my dogs, that's all I freaking care about. I never, ever want to be in the wrong relationship again. I'd rather be alone.
So, girl, celebrate when the anger subsides, and then start saving for your new place. Have that dream to guide you. I have the dream of having my doggies at the park and knowing they're safe to help me. Good luck :) And feel good. He's gone, and now you can be the you you've been wanting to be.