Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Angry

I'm sorry. That really sucks. My sister's lawyer for her divorce bled her so much of her money, she couldn't even afford to complete the process and is still married to the jerk and now owes the lawyer a ton. Her husband was being difficult about their business and made things take so long, she spent all her money on the stupid lawyer. Sorry yours was such an ass too. Glad that you had the guts to get your divorce. I didn't, but now that my husband told me, I'm honestly thrilled. I didn't have the guts, and he's given me no choice, and I have no idea if he'll wait before leaving for me to find a job or secure a place to live, but if I can just get situated and save my dogs, that's all I freaking care about. I never, ever want to be in the wrong relationship again. I'd rather be alone.
So, girl, celebrate when the anger subsides, and then start saving for your new place. Have that dream to guide you. I have the dream of having my doggies at the park and knowing they're safe to help me. Good luck :) And feel good. He's gone, and now you can be the you you've been wanting to be.