Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Is it wrong to use black magic

My marriage and divorce context is so long that it would take
me a day to write it all. Long story short, I've been played.
Now a friend of mine from Africa introduced me to a shaman
to cast a spell on him. At first I didn't want to do that but since
he was selfish and had no regards for my feelings or what's
right, I decided to do it. It was not a nasty spell to hurt or
something like that, just for him to listen and agree to
everything I say and not to bring trouble anymore. Now I'm at
peace he left me alone and didn't clean me out. But I'm not
a bad person, I still give him money every month but
sometimes I still feel guilty, I would have rather handled
things naturally, I feel like I took control of him and I sinned

Re: Is it wrong to use black magic

I don't think so. I think your anger is valid. As far as you know, you may not have actually caused him any harm. I've considered doing the same thing to my ex husband. I've wanted so badly to hex him or do some other nasty spell to him for the abuse he put me through and everything he stole from me. The only reason I've hesitated is because of numerous other reasons. I your actions are a natural reaction to the grieving process. Don't be too hard on yourself.

Re: Is it wrong to use black magic

Hi Sam.
I understand how you feel but black magic is NEVER the answer. That's something you want to avoid like the plague. I used it on a so called, woman that attempted to steal my dog and it worked so fast that it scared me. I got my dog back but here's the thing is God (the Holy Bible) warns us not to be involved with any form of witch craft, black magic, etc. There's no such thing as white magic or white witches either because it's all satanism and when you mess around with that stuff, you wind up placing a curse upon yourself and opening up a demonic portal that you don't know how to shut. It starts off calm for some and eventually rears it's ugly head. I've heard of people being harassed by demons from doing things theyo thought was harmless liek messing with ouji boards, horoscopes or tarot cards, even yoga. When a person breaks God's law, it comes back on them without us having to do anything. When I made the mistake of marrying a satanic midget (who pretended to be Christian) and he cheated on me. We divorced and I knew his marriage to the desperate ***** he cheated with wouldn't last. I went on to marry a wonderful man I'm still happily married to today and we have beautiful children. While he's now on marriage #3 and the desperate ***** he cheated on me with is single and licking her wounds. Since he's so insecure and not much of a man, he'll never be happy nor have a successful marriage.