Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Husband filed for alimony. HELP

He’s just plain awful. I mean taking your daughter’s emotional support dog and claiming it loves him more? Nutty. Sorry you have to deal with this. Is there a way to start a second business in your name only & close the first one out? I’m not an attorney but there’s gotta be a way to outplay his narcissistic game somehow. Hope things get better soon!

OMG. Thank you for replying! My attorney telling me if I start another biz, it wouldn’t even matter, because he would still get alimony because it’s my ABILITY we have lived off of all these years which means I have the ability to PAY him! It’s crazy. It’s been over 1.5 years, and he has now postponed our first mediation session for 2 more months. CALGON take me away.lol.

Prepare to embark on a transformative odyssey of academic exploration and enlightenment with the remarkable assistance offered by our Take My Online Computer Science Exam For Me service. In this voyage, you will traverse the vast expanse of knowledge, delving into the intricate realms of computer science, all from the cozy confines of your own home. Our seasoned team of experts will act as your steadfast guides, equipping you with the tools, insights, and expertise needed to navigate this intellectual journey with confidence, empowering you to reach the farthest horizons of knowledge and emerge as a formidable scholar in the field.