Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Narcissistic

Get a good lawyer Donna! If there is such a thing?! I don’t think there’s any way of getting around Narcissitic Men in our society anymore. Entitled POS’s with over imagined self worth and zero empathy. Hang in there girl!

I am married to one and I have been with him for 8 yrs I never believed that he was a Narcissist untill I started seeing how he was acting and reading up on it mine is also bi polor and it’s bad he had cheated on me 4 or 5 times… we have been separated for 3 yrs now and he now is telling me he’s filing for divorce next month I have lost all respect for him he has become very nasty towards me even in front of our kids and they said to me they feel sad that daddy treats your like this… I am still living with him and have been and we actually were good last year still sleeping in the same bed till he brought this girl over and she never left well now it’s a living nightmare in the house she thinks she runs the house and she definitely runs him as well and she is very nasty towards me to so yeah I’m just over it and Jim the kids are over there sad and his gf… so his girlfriend told him you are getting a divorce or I’m moving out so he texted me last week said he’s filing and also eviction papers this is not fair so I know what it’s like to live with one

I was married to a narcissist. I'm sorry you have gone through all you have gone through, it sucks. The most important thing to realize in this instance, is that you acknowledge the value in yourself, put precedence in that value in order to move forward, better yourself for the betterment of you, and not to get his approval, but your own. this is the best "revenge" one can have when dealing with a narcissist. one day at a time. Focus on one goal a day to move you forward. I wish you the very best! xo

In the not-so-distant past, I found myself navigating the tumultuous waters of academia as a struggling student, grappling with the overwhelming tides of exam anxiety. However, my journey took a remarkable turn for the better when I discovered the transformative power of the Take My Online Finance Exam For Me service. This invaluable resource not only served as a lifeline but also became my beacon of hope, ultimately leading me to a triumphant victory over adversity and instilling within me the enduring confidence to conquer any academic challenge that lay ahead.

I was married to a narcissist about 3 years ago. I lost all my self esteem and confidence.