Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Courage to Divorce

Hi Cassie, you can start with therapy. If you are unhappy with your marriage, you are doing yourself a disservice staying in it. I just posted a similar post, my husband had an online affair and I have all of the paperwork drawn up. My therapist is helping me navigate what I want for my future and if I see my husband in it.

Thanks for your response. I think that is a great idea!

Hello Cassy,
I agree, seeking therapy for yourself would be best. It sounds like you have a great life but something just doesn't do it for you. The therapist will be able to pull out what is causing you to feel that way. Outside of a loving spouse, kids, home and financial stabilty what else is there to want? Divorce is a roller coaster you can never be fully prepared to ride, so i would definitely recommend seeking therapy before you walk away and blow up your life. Once you file, you can't take the hurt he is going to experience back and you may see a version of him you've never seen before and this will affect your kids negatively.

Amidst the ever-evolving educational landscape, a groundbreaking and revolutionary development has dawned upon the horizon: our Take My Online Science Exam For Me service. This service has swiftly risen as a formidable game-changer, ushering students into a realm of unparalleled advantage on their academic journeys. By harnessing the innovative potential of this service, students not only gain a competitive edge but also embark on an educational odyssey enriched with insights, discoveries, and accomplishments that shape them into trailblazers of tomorrow's scientific frontiers.