Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Scared

It breaks my heart to hear you say all these things. I hope you are still coming in here and reading replies. Please please know that living a safe respected peaceful life is more important than others judging you for "another failed marriage". You are staying because of what others might think of you and you need to switch to thinking about what YOU DESERVE.

I am sure you will be happier living with less money (not that his money is really benefiting you that much according to what you have shared), as long as you are feeling at peace.

I want to encourage you to listen to my podcast, specifically episode 31 from season 4. Where I interview a published author who has been divorced 3 times. She had the same fears as you. The Podcast is called Heavy Pages: A Divorce Journal, you can find it on all platforms and stream it for free.

I also share about my (nowEX)husband wanting me to be a "swinger", that was the term when we were married. And I share how I dealt with that.

I really hope this gives you some strength, and please feel free to reach out. you can find me on socials like Instagram at Heavy_Pages_Podcast. I am rooting for you!

Re: Scared

Within the enchanting realm of academia, our Exam Proxy Service transforms into a mystical gateway to the vast expanse of knowledge, where examinations metamorphose into whimsical odysseys. As students embark on these captivating quests, the lines between learning and adventure blur, revealing the boundless wonders hidden within the academic tapestry. Each exam, now a thrilling journey, beckons seekers of wisdom to explore uncharted territories and unravel the secrets of the intellectual universe, making education an enchanting voyage of discovery.