Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What do I do

My ex got another woman pregnant while we were still married so I filed for divorce last May. He then took the $14000 we had saved as well as the $2500 in cash we had. He left me with $5 In my account and then canceled my debit card so that I would have to wait a couple weeks to get paid again through DoorDash. We had a Temp order hearing and he lied and told the judge he only made 800 a month. So throughout the whole divorce he hasn't had to pay a penny in child support and the judge is making me pay all the joint bills for our home. He only sees the kids every other weekend and hasn't paid anything towards their schooling or medical or literally anything at all to help raise them and he is doing everything in his power to make this divorce continue indefinitely. I've borrowed everything I can borrow and am ready to just throw in the towel and call it quits.

Re: What do I do

Oh wow I don’t know what to say? Does anyone know how you can prove his income? It seems like tax returns or requesting paystubs through a pro bono lawyer idk. Men are really creepy lately. I’m so sorry he’s done all this to you and your kids. I know it doesn’t help much and everyone has a different situation, but it seems like sooo many married men are turning in to crazy losers. You’re not alone. May you have the strength to carry on!

Re: What do I do

Preparing for upcoming exams? Elevate your academic journey with our exceptional Take My Online Quiz For Me service, offering expert guidance and a proven track record of outstanding grades. Experience the convenience of saving valuable time while achieving reliable and remarkable results, and embark on a path primed for success in your educational pursuits.