Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lost and devastated.

Not sure where to even to begin…. Married 11 years and last Sunday out of the blue my husband said he was no longer happy and doesn’t want to be with me anymore. Totally sidetracked by this. I feel so lost, devastated, angry, sad I can’t even keep up with emotions. He said he wants me to be happy and he didn’t provide that for me anymore. He started working a lot of voluntary overtime to pay for my “surprise 40 bday trip” and now this??? You want a divorce?? Wth hell did I do? I held a full time job, took care of the house and groceries, took care of our child and did this while you worked 12 hrs all the time. Now I have to deal with all these emotions and try to not tell our daughter anything is wrong u til we’re ready. And you get to be outside the house working all the time while I sit here and have to prentend everything is great. I busted my ass for this marriage and you won’t even consider talking through this? Just your done? Throw 11 yrs down the toilet?? I must mean **** to you. Oh and you did this a week before I went on vacation. Thanks *******. Thanks a lot. I don’t even know where to begin how this is even going to work. You barely spend time with your kid all you do is work. I hope work will provide the happiness you need in life.

Re: Lost and devastated.

Have you looked for signs that he is cheating on you through internet cams or irl? I wouldn’t rule it out. Betrayal sucks…through my own experience and others on this site your husband might be up to more than he’s letting on. Just my opinion.

Oh I am about 95% sure there is another woman involved with the way he’s acting. Just 100% shut me down out of nowhere. It sucks. Just gonna be rough since all my family is in another state and that’s where I am heading back but it’s gonna be hard time getting custody and getting my child to another state. I’m probably gonna be screwed. I guess lesson learned. At this point there is no point in tying to find out. It won’t change anything. I just went to get out and be gone

Remember those times when exams felt overwhelming? With our take my online test for me service, you can recapture the confidence of years. Supported by our seasoned experts, you can reignite that passion for learning and grasp the grades you've always yearned for. Let's bring back those golden days of academic triumph.