Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Have been separated for over a year now and now the lined are blurred

My husband and I have been separated for well over a year now, but we recently reconnected after some time apart and we share a dog that has had some health issues. He was there for us both but we're not living with each other. Instead we will visit one another in our respective homes and occasionally sleep together still. Our dog is like our child and we both want what is best for him. The more time I spend with him the more I realise we are just friends with the occasional benefits but he seems to think we are still kind of together.

For me it feels like we are just friends and don't have a future together. The reason for the separation came down to a traumatic evening of more blurred lines and lots of drugs. In just one night our love, our relationship, our everything was permanently changed and it will never be the same again. I don't think I love him anymore, and our lives, wants and needs are different. I don't dislike him but I would like a clean break but can't seem the broach the subject with him. I don't know what to do. It feels like we are in limbo. I don't have many friends around me and the depression it has put me in since the break up has been devastating. I want to love my life again, I want to rediscover who I am. I want to understand myself better. I want to be happy again. I have a good job, a supportive family and yet it feels like I am stuck.

Re: Have been separated for over a year now and now the lined are blurred

Oh wow sounds like you’re dealing with a lot. Have you considered talking with a therapist? It might really help you to sort out your feelings. You don’t have to be stuck. You’re life will get better!

Re: Have been separated for over a year now and now the lined are blurred

In consideration of the apprehensions surrounding online examinations, our take my test for me service proposes a systematic approach to alleviating such concerns. Employing a proficient team, we prioritize your academic achievements. Trust in our methodical process and anticipate exemplary results.