Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Regret divorcing

Across the annals of time, innovation has remained an unwavering force that has continually propelled the evolution of education. It is within this grand narrative that our Take My Online Database Exam For Me service finds its place as the latest and most transformative chapter. As we embark on this journey through the corridors of history, we witness how each innovation, like a torchbearer of progress, has illuminated the path towards enhanced learning experiences, paving the way for the next generation of scholars to excel and thrive.

Re: Regret divorcing

I am also regretting my divorce that I was forced into beyond my control situation. I wish I would of just separated I'm miserable and don't understand why and he moved in with someone 8 days after divorce. People keep telling me to lean on Jesus friends and family. I feel apart of me is missing because we worshipped together and I love him and miss him he told me Get Over it. My alias is Joy because I'm looking for that again if I can do anything to help plz let me know. Another suggestion fr family and friends is focus on my own needs. Most of the time I'm sad....gets old