Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Should I give Narcissist husband a chance for my 1 year old baby

I never understood that I was married Narcissist unless he threw me out of his house and when I started recollecting his character and behaviour towards me I realised that I was married to Narcissist and was broken that all he did was fake and was not the reality
I was 6 months pregnant when he threw my out of my house and my parents supported and took take care of me and also supported during my delivery and still they are giving me all love for me and my child
Narcissist husband always tried to message good in beginning and started blackmailing and threatening me for not showing the baby but I don't know why he is not solving the problem but just wants to see the child ? He even fought in hospital on the second day of my delivery
He never tried to compromise with my parents and has revenge on my parents as well.
Now I have decided to leave the Narcissist and start new life with my child
Yet I am worried if my child will be without father care and should I give Narcissist a chance for sake of my child ? I don't see any changes in his behavior and each time I see him in counselling I can clearly get to know that he is fooling around to clear the issues but he has revenge in his mind

Re: Should I give Narcissist husband a chance for my 1 year old baby

My therapist told me my narcissist husband would never change. He’s been lying to me for 22 years, left me last year & tries to turn my children against me just to hurt me. I think you’ll be better off without him honestly.

Thank you so much for your honest opinion...How can I convince for mutual divorce without my Narcissist husband causing harm to me and also provide child custody to me ?

You and your child are better off without him. He will NEVER change despite how much he promises. Move on while you can.