Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Scared

File a report with the police. Take your baby and go to a secure shelter. You need to get out now. NOW. For your safety, your child’s and your family’s safety. Go get an EPO (emergency protective order). Buy a big dog. Take self defence classes. Tell everyone of his behavior so it is known. Get a new lawyer. Whoever you have is selling you bs. Your priority is you and your child. Do not become another statistic. Your child is far better off never knowing the domestic abuse as a baby than learning it is ok to see dad beat mom.

Hi Jade,
I just came across your post. I understand you are in a dicey situation and I can relate. I enjoy talking about this and related topics. I would love to listen to your story and it's status and hopefully help you out. Kindly stay in touch through my email ( gratefulsoul051 @ gmail. com)

Yes please get the divorce and protect yourself and your baby. Praying for you and your child for peace. Just know that the teen years will be the toughest but it will be good if he’s not around then because he would probably start beating your child. I’m sad for your situation. I’m so very sorry you have to endure this.