Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Someone please talk to me

It came feel like your whole world has been pulled out from under you. This can make you feel untethered, and like nothing matters.
It's true your "old life" isn't there anymore, but this means it's time to start the "new life".
The new life will be just as good, if not better.
I'm going through this myself at the moment, I know how it is. You lie in bed, thinking what's the point.
YOU are the point. You exist as a complete and real person, without him.
This is the thought that gets me out of bed.
Then I start doing things for myself - reading a book, making myself something nice to eat, calling a friend. Something just for me.
Please know you deserve to exist, happily.
This is the truth - you are all you need.
Sending positive, supportive thoughts your way.

Thankyou so much for your words but what if you don’t have a friend, I have no one! My self esteem is zero and I am scared. I haven’t gotten out of bed in a month and have only eaten a couple bites of a banana everyday.

If you can't eat and can't get out of bed you need someone to care for you, please consider going to the hospital. It is very serious. If you feel like you can make an appointment to see a therapist then do that, but if you can't it's time to take the next step and do inpatient or intensive outpatient. Your physical and mental health is fragile and important! I went to a psychiatric hospital when I was going through this and it saved my life.

Trust me I have been there. It is going to be a very hard journey, but don't give up! If you are paralyzed by fear and not sure how to move forward, I can help you with that.

I have a FREE podcast episode and a Paid Course to walk you through the journey.

To find the podcast episode just search for "From DEVASTATED to Divorced" where ever you stream and listen to episode #8. You can also find ways to connect with me there for details on the course.

You got this!!!